If you are missing one or more teeth, Dr. Romick and Dr. Weisenberger may recommend a dental bridge. A dental bridge can greatly improve the function, health, and beauty of your smile. A dental bridge is anchored to two dental crowns that cap the two teeth or dental implants adjacent to the artificial tooth. Our Maineville, Ohio dentists may recommend a dental bridge to:
- Improve your facial appearance and volume
- Replace a partial denture
- Prevent other teeth from shifting in the mouth
- Restore your ability to chew and eat, and improve the function of your bite
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
At Riversbend Dental, your dental bridge can be created from porcelain for natural-looking results. Custom dental bridges fit your smile comfortably, and we are committed to ensuring that every procedure at Riversbend Dental is painless. To learn more about dental bridges, we welcome you to call our dental office today!